Monday, August 3, 2009

How Much Resveratrol Should I Take?

The question "how much resveratrol should I take" is a very common one regarding the supplement. It's an important thing to know and there are so many conflicting opinions regarding the matter.

When studies first began on the resveratrol supplement, researchers believed that we would need to consume about one thousand bottles of red wine every day in order to really get the benefits of the supplement. This amount of alcohol would be the equivalent of several thousand...

Keep reading: How Much Resveratrol Should I take?

2 comments:

  1. This is a very good article, I discovered your blog checking aol for a related subject matter and came to this. I couldnt find to much other information on this article, so it was nice to discover this one. I will be back to look at some other posts that you have another time.how does raspberry ketone diet work |does raspberry ketone actually work |raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete